Incorta Analytics Version 4.2.2 Release Notes
Incorta Analytics version 4.2.2 includes performance enhancements and bug fixes, as shown in the following list. For version 4.2.1 release notes, please see Incorta Analytics Version 4.2.1 Release Notes.
- Extract data from SAP using the SAP connector.
- Update your date formulas to be compatible with the new enhancements, using a tool that gets shipped with the release package.
- and more enhancements and bug fixes related to performance and stability.
- Incorta Analytics 4.2 supports Python 3.4 or higher. If you are using custom Python scripts in MVs based on Python 2.7, and you want to upgrade to Python 3.4 or higher, you will need to update the scripts to be compatible with Python 3.4.
- Incorta Analytics 4.2 is compatible with Windows OS, and it has been tested on Windows server 2012.
- For Fresh installations: It is important that you change the default IP address during the installation to change the default IP address to the server's public IP address.
For upgrades: After upgrading from 4.x to 4.2, it is important to change the IP to the server's public IP. This can be done by navigating to the "localNode" configuration page in the CMC UI.