Action on Insights: Leveraging Incorta Metadata to Better Manage your Analytics Environment
Date | Thursday, December 10th
Time | 9am PT/12pm ET
Speaker | Brian Keare, Field CIO and VP of Customer Success
To those familiar with Incorta, it is no secret how the platform can drastically simplify your organizations ability to understand complex business data. But what about the data required by administrators to properly maintain and monitor the platform? Maintenance and monitoring of any modern analytics platform comes with its own set of questions.
- Who is using Incorta? How often? Which dashboards?
- Which dashboards are shared with which users?
- Are my dashboards performing? Do I have any insights that are rendering slowly?
- Are my incremental data loads performing as expected?
- Are any of my data loads throwing errors?
- And so many more....
With a phrase we affectionately call "BI on BI", Incorta extends the same simplicity of answering business questions to the questions around platform usage and performance.
Come learn about Incorta's newly improved, prebuilt content that bring simple dashboards to life that answer the questions above (and many more).