The "Load Filter" feature can be used to load large datasets at once and select data segments that would t into the Incorta engine for ef client memory consumption. Using this feature, the Schema Manager would be able to extract all the data into a staging area and only load specific c data into the Incorta engine.
To create a load filter:
1. From the Schemas page, select a schema.
2. Click on the down arrow in the top right-hand corner of the section of that table.
3. Select "Table Details" from the drop-down list.
4. Scroll down to the "Load Filter" section to add alter expression.
5. Click Done in the top right-hand corner of the screen, to exit the"TableDetails" page.