Force Reload Columns
Force Reload Columns is an option that was introduced in release 4.1 to save time when accessing dashboards the first time after loading or making changes to the underlying schema(s).
Administrators can enable this property for the analytics service(s) to re-load data automatically into memory after a schema had been loaded or changed (e.g. after an incremental update, or running a schema scheduled job). If disabled, the analytics service(s) will re-load data only when accessing a dashboard that queries the underlying schema(s), causing delayed response. Note that changing this value requires restarting the analytics service(s).
To enable the Force Reload Columns option:
- Navigate to the admin UI at:
- Enter the system tenant username and password.
- Click on the "Tenants" tab. (To change the "Force Reload Columns" option default for all the system tenants, click on the "Default Tenant Configs" tab and go to step 5.)
- Click on a tenant to enable the "Force Reload Columns" option for.
- Click on the "Advanced" on the left-hand side.
- Enable the "Force Reload Columns" option.
- Restart the analytics service(s) from the Central Management Console (CMC).