Fortune 10 Company Bypasses Data Modeling to Deliver Complex Operational Reports in Only Seconds
Frustrated by static operational reports that took hours to run, a Fortune 10 consumer electronics manufacturer knew it needed an innovative way to integrate and analyze data from all its critical internal applications while empowering business users to create and modify complex reports on their own.
The company implemented Incorta as the default analytics platform for its transactional operational systems—from finance and HR to customer service. Up and running in only a few days, the Incorta system:
- gives users reporting dashboards that are 80 times faster than their predecessors;
- increases the number of dashboard data refreshes from one per day to more than 96;
- encourages richer conversations between users and their business data with more rich visualization and insights compared to single tabular reports;
- gives all users easy access to transaction details; and
- enables business users to build and modify reports themselves, search across all data within the subject area, and recalculate aggregate insights on the fly.
Duly impressed by Incorta, the Fortune 10 company quickly doubled its investment, launching 14 other Incorta-powered projects within its first 24 months using the technology—all without needing to hire new team members possessing product-specific skillsets and while recouping budget previously spent on expensive analytics consultants.