Incorta 4.9 is now GA
The goal of the Incorta 4.9 release is to embrace the design themes of consistency, clarity, and efficiency with a strong focus on increasing user productivity and delight. As a result, this release showcases modern design and engineering at its best with the introduction of an all new, and greatly improved, Analyzer experience.
This release introduces several major improvements to the Cluster Management Console (CMC), Incorta Loader Service, Incorta Analytics Service, and Incorta ML.
Important New Features and Enhancements
There are several important features in this release:
- New Analyzer
- Dashboard tabs
- Date Part
- CMC Scheduler
- Connectors for Cisco Meraki and Splunk
- Global Variables
- User interface and usability enhancements for the Schema Manager and Load Job Viewer
- Schema notifications for load job failures and success
- Support for SparkR and Incorta PostgreSQL for materialized views
- New Rich Text, Sankey and Sunburst visualizations
- New Advanced Map visualization with Mapbox
- Incorta ML New Features
Additional Improvements and Enhancements
- Support for folders in the Google Sheets connector
- Support for more incremental data type columns for MS SQL Server
- Parallelize Apache Spark queries with split Parquet files
- Schema dependencies for inspector jobs
- Content Manager preserves the List view sorting
Please check out our release notes and related documentation for Incorta 4.9 at https://docs.incorta.com/4.9/release-notes.