LDR_JOB_HISTORY not loaded after 2/29/2020

I have created a simple dashboard to track my scheduled schema loading using two of the tables in the Audit space: LDR_JOB_HISTORY and TENANT. This has been working well up through Saturday. The Audit schema is loading every 10 minutes successfully. The LDR_JOB_HISTORY table is using a full load every time and shows that it is extracting and loading without error or rejects. Yet, when I do a simple sorted table of the rows, there are none past 2/29/2020 05:50:01 AM.

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • The culprit has been identified. We recently turned on Spark on the same server and didn't change the defaults on CPU and memory. This caused contention between all of the services. When I turned Spark down to 1 CPU and 1 Gb memory, everything worked normally again.

• Marc Paige Thanks so much for following up on this.  Very much helps the community to close the loop here.  Not surprising that your tenacity was what was able to figure this out.  FWIW, there are several efforts underway internally to improve our ability to monitor and report on these kinds of issues to allow customers to tackle issues much more quickly.

Like 2
Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 3 wk agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 21Views
  • 2 Following