Maintenance Pack Announcements for Incorta Release 3.6
The following includes a list of the main fixes in Maintenance Pack 1. For version 3.6 release notes, please see Incorta Analytics Version 3.6 Release Notes.
Maintenance Pack 2
- Enhancements and bug fixes related to freshservice connector stability.
Maintenance Pack 1
- OneLogin connector:
- Rejected rows during loading, due to empty values in the custom field.
- Creating data sources with an incorrect region cause infinite warning messages in tenant logs.
- Rejected rows because the resolution column (in the Events table) is not of type "string".
- Excel file upload - Empty list of worksheets when uploading an Excel file to be used as a data source.
- Broken joins used in some reports.
WARNING: If you are upgrading from a pre-2.9.2 release, system administrators MUST run the migration tool "migrateScheduledJobs.sh" in order for schemas with existing auto-refresh jobs to continue working. This tool is shipped with the Incorta Analytics package, in the "<INSTALLATION_PATH>/bin" directory. If the migration tool is not run, schemas will stop refreshing automatically. Learn more