- Refer to https://www.oracle.com/database/technologies/java-connectivity-to-atp.html
- Download the Autonomous Data Warehouse Client Credentials.
- Unzip the credentials files and copy the credentials folder to a location on Incorta server
- Copy the below jar files to <home>/IncortaAnalytics/IncortaNode/runtime/webapps/incorta/WEB-INF/lib location. In multi node environment make sure to configure this both in loader and analytics node
Note:- In case of Incorta upgrade, please copy these 4 jar files again to the same location. These files will be removed during the upgrades.
- Form the JDBC URL as follows. Use this URL in Incorta data connection string
○ The value adwc_sales_low is the service name (find this in the tnsnames.ora file, which is in the credentials file.)
○ The path /Oracle/ADWC/adwc_sales is the directory where the client credentials were unzipped on the Incorta server
- Make sure the Java JDK version is java 8 161 + build. If it is below this version then please execute the steps as mentioned in the below screenshot
- Restart loader and analytics services from CMC
If it does not work please try to replace the ojdbc8.jar from the JDBC18.3 driver (used by wallet) in IncortaAnalytics/IncortaNode/runtime/lib folder and restart the services. Make sure you rename the old driver first.