How to Fully Stop and Start Incorta
This post explains how to stop or start Incorta across all services of the platform. Stopping and starting all services of the platform can be particularly useful for upgrades or while troubleshooting.
- Applies to versions 4.x and up
- The steps in this article are specific to a typical, single-server installation
1. From the Cluster Management Console (CMC), select Stop All Services.
2. Stop Incorta Node by running the command ./IncortaNode/stopNode.sh.
3. Verify that Zookeeper (and Derby, if you use it) is stopped. If not, kill Zookeeper and Derby.
4. If Spark is running, stop it by running the command ./IncortaNode/stopSpark.sh.
1. Start the Incorta node by running the command ./IncortaNode/startNode.sh.
2. Start the CMC by running the command ./cmc/start-cmc.sh.
3. Start the Loader and Analytics services from the CMC.
4. If you use Spark, start Spark by running the command ./IncortaNode/startSpark.sh .