Materialize View Not Rendering

I am running a MV and it returns the records in the initial output, but when I go to  save the MV, it just keeps showing me the spinning wheel and it is not rendering the computation. Anyone else ever have this issue?

%sql
Select AS4.*, oracle.*
from 
FULL AS4
full outer join
ORACLE
ON
 oracle.segment1 = as4.item
 AND 
ORACLE.TRNDATE =  AS4.date

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Can you qualify AS4 as <schema name>.AS4 , same for ORACLE and check? I would suggest to add a few columns first instead of a * and test.

• When you run a MV, you can check the Spark Web UI to see if process is running.   Each Incorta MV job will be launched as  a Spark application process and can be visible from the Spark Web UI.

Also, before the job is submitted to Spark, Incorta checks and compacts the tables involved in the FROM cause or in the read() call.  If you don't see the spark MV app in Spark web UI, please check incorta tenant log to see if the compaction is being executed.

The cores used to run a MV job is determined by the spark.cores.max property when Incorta launch the MV job.  This property can be set at the MV level or the default value can be set from the Incorta Spark configuration.  If the cores required to run the job is not available, for example, due to other jobs, , the job will be in the Wait status in the Spark cluster and will be shown in the Spark webUI.

Like Follow
  • 6 mths agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 19Views
  • 3 Following

Product Announcement

Incorta 4.9 is now Generally Available (GA)!!!