Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF/HTML Rendering changes alignment of insights to *mis*alignment of insights

RADSr
Captain
Captain

Cloud / 2022.7.2

I've had a ticket open in support but thought I'd try here as well to see if anyone has seen and/or been able to address this before.

I have a dashboard w/ three insights - all aggregate tables set to transpose columns and it works wonderfully when run interactively in IA. ( screen cap of the bottom of the display - cut off to not show customer identifying data )   

RADSr_1-1659618808638.png

Sadly, when this is downloaded as a PDF or HTML file the insights are misaligned. 

RADSr_2-1659619449363.png

It looks like it starts w/ the row height being slightly different at row 1 on insights 2 & 3 and results in the overall height of the display being ~ 2 "rows" shorter.     

The end result is a report which is intended for the C-suite being difficult to visually interpret ( and not acceptable to them as a solution ...  me either,  😉  ) 

I'm willing to change the formatting or even layout if that's what it takes,  but although I did try removing all conditional formatting from the dashboard it 1) didn't change the results and 2) is a reporting requirement.

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --
2 REPLIES 2

KailaT
Employee Alumni
Employee Alumni

This is a bug. Our Support team will be happy to help you resolve this issue. 

RADSr
Captain
Captain

Community is racing support.   By identifying this as a bug, Community is winning.   😉   

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --