cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masaru_Asano
Cosmonaut

I would like to see a setting such as roles that allow the dashboard to be displayed but not downloaded.

I would like to allow less privileged users to view the dashboard but not download content.

6 Comments
ayakandil
Employee
Employee

Hello @Masaru_Asano do you have a specific role in mind? We have the following roles, which do you think is best applicable for your use case?

Masaru_Asano
Cosmonaut

The above wishes are for the "User" role.

Even "User" role can download by sharing the dashboard. I would like to make the dashboard widely available to members of the "User" role with low privileges, but if they can download it, I am concerned about the risk of printing out confidential information and taking it out. As a preventive measure, I think it would be better if you could set the dashboard to be viewable but not downloadable.

ayakandil
Employee
Employee

Thank you @Masaru_Asano for sharing...

Curious to know, which Incorta version are you using?

Also, good news, expect to find soon a toggle in the cmc that controls insights downloads for users with "User" role or "Individual Analyzer" .. 

Masaru_Asano
Cosmonaut

We are using incorta cloud version "Release 202312 | April 26th, 2023".

Status changed to: Prioritized
JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

Status changed to: Delivered
ayakandil
Employee
Employee

Hello @Masaru_Asano

Starting from 23.4.1 and beyond, you will be able to disable insights download for users with "User" or "Individual Analyzer" roles .. You can do that from cmc > default tenant configuration > security 

Feel free to try it and let us know what you think

For more reference, check documentation below
Please also note that in 23.7.0 and beyond we renamed the cmc toggle for better usability & visibility