cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RADSr
Captain
Captain

I'd rather scroll through 55 schemas on one page than have the page break and need to click a "next page" link to see everything.

Everyone in the world *should* agree with me 😉   but JIC they don't I would like to see that as an option in a "preferences" menu.

6 Comments
Status changed to: Accepted
awarrier
Employee
Employee

@RADSr - it's a valid request. We did this to balance the need for fast rendering with customers who might have 200 - 500 schemas. Some information shown on the schema listing UI is computed on the fly.

We will revisit this configuration.

LayeredDelay
Employee
Employee

@RADSr paging is a common practice for showing pages which could have thousands of results. Can you share why you would be scrolling through all the schemas? What task are you trying to complete?  I would expect more users to sort the table or use the search to find what they are looking for and take the next step. 

mike_mascitti
Cosmonaut

I'd love folders or some other organization strategy for schemas.  With different business areas making schemas, it would be nice to be able to organize them.

RADSr
Captain
Captain

@LayeredDelay  - sorry, just seeing your reply now.   The primary answer is that I can use CTRL-F on a browser window to find what I want without the object being the "hidden" 26th + in the list.

RADSr
Captain
Captain

Bumping this - spent a non-zero amount of time when a user complained of not being able to see a schema when it was part of a group to which he had just been granted access ( he could see the others ).

As you might guess by context he did have access but it was object 26+ in the list and the page navigator was below the bottom margin of his screen.

#justletmescroll  #justletmectrlf     😉   

RADSr_0-1690816652537.png

RADSr
Captain
Captain

Bumping again as I have 3 pages of session variables to work with and having them in a single list would be saving me time and effort.