cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

Internship_Option3 copy.png

Each month get excited to learn from an Incorta subject-matter expert and experienced industry professionals from every department of the organization.

For this month’s Employee Spotlight, say hello to Moetazbellah Samy @moetazbellah, Cloud Site Reliability Engineering Manager.  Comment/kudos and say 'Hello' in the comments. 

Q: Tell us a little bit about your role. What is your expertise? 

A: I work on the Cloud team as a Cloud Site Reliability Engineering Manager leading a talented team of Cloud SREs who are building reliable solutions for the cloud and Optimizing cloud infrastructure for better performance-cost, the team aims for quick resolutions of cloud issues and keeps critical cloud services up and running.

Q: How long have you been working at Incorta?

A: I joined Incorta in February 2020 with ten years of UNIX/Linux systems engineering experience, architecting and building secure, scalable, and highly available virtual/cloud environments.
My role included operating mission-critical UNIX/Linux systems for large enterprises, cooperating with different teams to ensure smooth operations, troubleshooting systems (operating systems, network, and storage) performance issues, and optimizing running production costs.

Q: Do you have a favorite Incorta feature?

A: I admire Incorta cloud offering, including all the integrations to enable Incorta features at scale. The Cloud allows Incorta customers to create and explore Incorta services dynamically; the cloud also allows customers to offload the total cost of ownership and manage infrastructure.

Q: In your opinion, what is one thing Incorta customers can do to optimize their experience?

A: Contribute deeply to building product requirements that help Incorta to match their business use cases, using Incorta Community to share the issues and feature requests.

Q: Talking about Incorta customers, what are some resources all Incorta customers should have in their toolkits?

A: Incorta provides many resources for customers, including the following:

Incorta Community - where you can share questions and answers and also know about Incorta events
Incorta Docs - Documentation for Incorta releases
Incorta Learn - Free Hands-on learning to help you master Incorta
Incorta Demos and Tutorials - YouTube Playlist for Incorta Demos

Q: Moving away from Incorta-based questions, let’s discuss personal interests. What are some things you like to do in your spare time?

A: I like to play football (soccer) with my friends. I used to play in local teams in Alexandria, Egypt competing in domestic cups.  Also, watching football games, I'm a big fan of Al Ahly SC, Manchester United, and Argentina.

Thanks @moetazbellah !!