cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're happy to announce the launch of our new Incorta challenges in the community!

You can participate in the new challenges board here.

What are Incorta challenges?

Incorta challenges are technical problems to test your Incorta prowess. Every two weeks, we will post a challenge, some starting data, and a few prompts to guide you to a solution. Once you complete the challenge, post it back to the community! In the coming months, we are going to be distributing badges based on participation!

What should I expect for challenge timing?

A challenge will be posted on Sunday every two weeks. At the end of the first week, the challenge solution will be posted in the same thread.

What will I get by completing challenges?

You'll not only get some sweet badges, but you'll get some serious street cred as a 'solver'. Our hope is that we can invite you to try new and different techniques using Incorta.

Where can I read more about the submission process?

To get badges, you'll need to be sure you follow the challenge submission process. Find the guidelines here.

Where can I send my idea for a challenge?

We love taking questions from the community, customers, and users and turning them into challenges. If you have an idea or example, send it to us at community@incorta.com.