cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see all content regardless of "share" settings?

RADSr
Captain
Captain

Race support!

I had thought the Enable Super User Mode

RADSr_1-1687191380476.png

option would enable me to view all content, but ... I'm not able to view all content.  ( regardless of "share" settings obvs ).

The documentation says a "Super User" or Tenant Administrator should be able to see everything, but I'm not seeing that vocabulary in the cloud admin portal, nor the security tab of IA.

Who can see everything and what needs to be done to make that happen?  

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --
3 REPLIES 3

RADSr
Captain
Captain

I'm going to give this a bump.

Has anyone had this work?   It *seems* to be clear from the documentation that "Super User" should be able to see all content and it is inordinately frustrating not to be able to view it. 

But 1) There is no role of "Super User"  although there is a role of "SuperRole" and a group of "Super Admin" and 2) even belonging to all groups and, by extension the "SuperRole," doesn't allow me to see all content. 

I'm a bit flummoxed about what the functionality is supposed to be as well as what it does in practice.  

* yes, I have  - ticket 30255  if I've anticipated the first question correctly  😉   

RADSr
Captain
Captain

Update: 

A-HA!  It was as it turns out a question without answer.    You can't get there from here.

Bug:  INC-63118 

JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RADSr  - I'm glad you were helped and found the needed information. As always, thanks for looping back on your findings!