cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Schedule not running

Johnnewman
Rocketeer

Hi,

I have an active schedule job in the scheduler that is not running. It ran yesterday and hasn’t run since. The “Next Run” shows yesterday’s date at 5pm but the last time it ran was yesterday at 3pm. It’s supposed to recur every 15 min. There are no errors and the status shows as active. 
could you please advise? 

6 REPLIES 6

VenkateshP
Partner
Partner

Hi Johnnewman,

Can you try below things.

i)Try to re save the existing one, and see if it solves the issue.
ii)Can you try to create new schedule job for the same report and see if it is running fine.
iii)What is the duration time the schedule will take to deliver, if is taking more time to deliver can you increase the recurrence to 30 minutes if this scenario helps.

Thanks
Venkatesh

Hi VenkateshP, 

The schedule started running again on its own, and it was fine for a couple days until it stopped again yesterday. I re-saved it but it didn’t help. The duration is only about 30 seconds so I don’t think changing the recurrence would make any difference. 
Is there anything else I could try to get this schedule working again? It’s been working fine for months and now it’s giving me issues. 
Thank you! 

VenkateshP
Partner
Partner

Hi Johnnewman,

If you are mentioning about Dashboard schedule to mail, then check if dashboard schedule report file size is reaching beyond 25 MB.
Generally google mail will not be delivered if report file size reaches beyond 25 MB and check if this scenario suits to the issue.

Thanks
Venkatesh

Hi VenkateshP,

The load I’m having issues with is a schema load. It been running fine for months and now twice in the last week it stopped running for over 24 hours. I tried re-saving it but it didn’t help, I re-saved it around 11am after it stopped running at 9pm the day before, but even with re-saving it it didn’t start running until the next morning. What could be the underlying issue here? Like I said it’s been running fine for months and as far as I know no one has made any changes to it recently.