Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export dashboard in html/pdf format?

Madhan
Partner
Partner

Hi Team, 

Please let me know how can I download Incorta dashboard in html/pdf format,

If I export dashboard I am getting a zip folder inside which I can see an xml format dashboard.

Madhan_1-1680882089647.png

Thanks,

Madhan

7 REPLIES 7

BrandonR
Partner
Partner

Hello, 

The export that you are getting there is for the Incorta object that represents the dashboard. That feature is for moving dashboards between instances or taking physical backups.

For downloading a report from a dashboard, there are two options:

1. If your report is just a single insight, you can use the "Download As" option under the ellipses button on the top right of the insight itself. This will give options for CSV, Excel, or PDF. This is a quick and simple option, but will not fit every use case.

Spoiler
InsightDownload1.png

InsightDownload2.png

2. If you need to have the entire dashboard with multiple insights on it, you will have to send it via email. This will, of course, require you to have connected an email server to the Incorta instance. This can either be done at tenant creation or any point after in the CMC. If/when the email server is connected, use the "Send/Schedule a Report" option under the share button on the top right of the dashboard. This will open the "Scheduled Delivery" menu, which will be prefilled for the dashboard and tab that was open as well as having the no recurrence option checked and the scheduled time set for now. From here, you can choose HTML, Excel, CSV, or PDF and the output method and modify the other options as needed.

Spoiler
DashboardDownload1.png

DashboardDownload2.png

Hope this is informative,

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the reply, it is so informative but I have some more questions on that

1. How to create/connect an email server to the Incorta instance?

2.  How to check whether the email server is connected or not?

3. Where to find the list of email server connected to that instance?

Regards,

Madhan

Hello,

1. To check on the email configurations, you will have to head over to the CMC (Cluster Management Console).

Here are the steps to get to the email configs:
A. Logged in to the CMC
B. Click "Clusters" at the top left
C. Click on the name of your cluster
D. Click on the "Tenants" subtab
E. Click "configure" on the tenant you are using
F. Click "Email" on the left nav bar.

Spoiler
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png

Once you get here, you can fill in all of the details to allow Incorta to use your email server. Here is a link to a bit deeper explanation on what the fields are. https://docs.incorta.com/cloud/guides-configure-tenants#email

2. The best way to test it is to just try to send something once you have the configurations in place.

3. Each Incorta tenant can only have one email server connected to it at a time.

Hope this helps,

Brandon

Hi Brendon,

Export dashboard in html/pdf format through Email is working fine but after export getting blue bar as powered by how to remove it or change it to powered by incorta.

Thanks,

Madhan