cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Level based measure can not be used in dashboard filter

nikhil_cr
Cosmonaut

Hi,

I'm currently using this formula in dashboard filter - count(value1,groupBy(Value2,Value3)) and incorta is throwing an error. - " INC_04050708: Level based measures formulas are not supported in filters. Formula was: {0}"

nikhil_cr_0-1691755460193.png

Is there any alternate way to use this calculated count column in dashboard filters?

6 REPLIES 6

anurag
Employee
Employee

@nikhil_cr 

Can you please share your use case in more detail? 

JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nikhil_cr  - Any more input on the issue? 

nikhil_cr
Cosmonaut

@anurag  @JoeM  - Please see below screenshot with explanation - 

There are multiple Company and Branch in this table and I want to identify common cluster ID with same CPB based on the user selection for Company and Branch.

For example - User filters Company = 8000, 8200 and Branch = 1126, 2090. Now, based on these combination I want to select the common cluster ID with the same CPB.

So for this, I catted Cluster ID + CPB columns and now, if the count of this catted column is 2 then those are the common cluster ID with same CPB between those company and Branches.

The count here should be dynamic, If the users select 4 companies and 5 branches - Unique combination here is 5. So, the count of catted column = 5 will give me the common cluster ID with same CPB.

So that is the reason I used the formula - count(Catted_Clust_cpb, groupBy(cpb,.cluster_id)). This  count will become dynamic based on the user selection and having this in the dashboard filter allows user to select that count (Value) which is equal Unique combination.  

nikhil_cr_0-1692785143912.png

Hope this help, thanks for your support. Appreciate that. 

nikhil_cr
Cosmonaut

@anurag @JoeM Any updates on this? Appreciate your time and help