cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to setup a suppression rule for a dashboard

dhoppe
Rocketeer

I have a survey that I am reporting results using an Incorta dashboard.  I need to be able to suppress survey results if there are fewer than 10 responses.  For example, if I receive 100 responses but filter to a unit that has only 8 responses, all dashboard stats are suppressed.  I don't want to suppress individual answer choices which are less than 10 if the total responses are more than 10.  I tried to use an aggregated filter for this with a formula to filter out response count < 10 thinking it will recognize total response counts versus individual answer counts but unfortunately the answer counts filtered out.  I'd appreciate any ideas how to do this from the community.  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

RADSr
Captain
Captain

There is probably a more elegant way, but I'd use a MV to query determine responses per survey  and then build a formula column referencing that.    Something like:

case(totresponses < 10, 'Insufficient volume',  <response> ) 

Then, if I were really ambitious I'd add my formula to the distinct filter ( if you are using a list ) so I'd only get one row.

** MV can be any derived table, but I'm old  😉 and so prefer  SQL to Incorta Analyzer tables 

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --