cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Schedule not running

Johnnewman
Rocketeer

Hi,

I have an active schedule job in the scheduler that is not running. It ran yesterday and hasn’t run since. The “Next Run” shows yesterday’s date at 5pm but the last time it ran was yesterday at 3pm. It’s supposed to recur every 15 min. There are no errors and the status shows as active. 
could you please advise? 

6 REPLIES 6

JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Johnnewman - Sorry to hear about the latest bout of challenges. Given the presumed criticality and lack of resolution with some basic troubleshooting recommendations, I'd suggest contacting support to see if something deeper is happening. 

RADSr
Captain
Captain

Hi John,

Have you checked the logs yet?   They aren't particularly friendly or fun to read, or easy to get to ( shameless ask for an endorsement of: https://community.incorta.com/t5/product-ideas/more-direct-access-to-relevant-logs/idi-p/1964 ) but support is going to ask you for them anyway so you may as well see what they have to offer. 

I use Notepad++ and search for keywords like ERROR or FAILED before starting to troll through rows in and around the timeframe something went wrong.

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --