cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best practice / processing order of operations for Incorta Analyzer table

RADSr
Captain
Captain

I'm running into some odd issues with an Incorta Analyzer table.   I have it used in an insight along with a bunch of other measures. 

I make a change to the IA table - what steps do I need to take to see that change flow through to the insight?

Reload IA table

Close / Open / Edit / Sample / Not Sample / Swear   ??

The new number isn't being reflected in the insight -- and the number in the insight is *higher* so it's not an issue of additional filters being added. 

I'm about to bounce the services, but that can't be the standard operating procedure?  It seems like there's a cache I should be able to force cleared, but I'm not seeing it.

Any insight as to what Incorta is doing and in what order when processing an IA table and then querying it for use in a dashboard?

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --
2 REPLIES 2

RADSr
Captain
Captain

As is often the case when you tell the mechanic your car is making an awful racket the car is a quiet as night.

This seems to have been some combination of caches ( browser, browser tabs, Incorta, all of the above? ) but the old help desk adage of turn it off and then turn it on again has once again proved its worth.

Replying instead of deleting this post for reference.   If you think you're insane, reboot and re-evaluate.   You may still be insane, but the immediate issue may have resolved itself. 

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --

DustinB
Employee
Employee

Hi Randy, if you happen to reproduce this, please reach out to Support. We would expect the analyzer table to refresh on reload without any other steps needed.