cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstalling a blueprint? ( missing schema table )

RADSr
Captain
Captain

I have the Oracle EBS blueprint installed but am getting an error ( lots of errors - but one at a time, eh? 😉  ) 

---

- Could not find parent EBS_FIN_COMMON.FINANCIALS_SYSTEM_PARAMS_ALL or child EBS_AP.AP_EXPENSE_REPORT_LINES_ALL of join EBS_AP.AP_EXPENSE_REPORT_LINES_ALL._@JOIN@_EBS_FIN_COMMON_FINANCIALS_SYSTEM_PARAMS_ALL.

---

The error makes sense because AP_EXPENSE_REPORT_LINES_ALL doesn't exist.

I tried to reinstall the blueprint, but no luck.   I'm thinking of just deleting everything from the schema and reinstalling again, but thought I'd check here to see if anyone else had seen something like an incomplete blueprint install and how you 1) confirmed it and 2) resolved it.

I looked at the documentation and it seems the expense_lines_all table *should* exist as it is referenced in the documentation, but I didn't find an inventory of objects included w/ the blueprint.

Thx!

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --
3 REPLIES 3

JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RADSr The guidance I am receiving is to try completing full loads on those schemas. After that, could you confirm if the problem still persists?

I did - still getting the completed with errors message.   Even upstream of that I'm getting an error for the model update status.   

There is something *very* odd going on, I reinstalled the blueprint onto my cluster/tenant, but the sharing notification email for the reports is being sent with a link to a *different* cluster.

I'm onto support next and will update this w/ whatever we come up with.     Thx!

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --

JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

That sounds like the right move @RADSr