cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjezierki
Partner
Partner

There is a possibility to show values on the charts. But there are very small.

It would be good to have an option to change the size of this values on charts. It can be done for example: by possibility to change the font size and type of font that is used to display values on charts.

4 Comments
BrandonR
Partner
Partner

Hello, 

Which Incorta version/platform are you on?

There is a feature in the newer versions that allows you to customize the font size and column height of an insight. It is located in the settings menu (gear icon) while editing the insight. I do not know of any way to configure the font type of the insight itself.

InsightStyle.PNG

If you could include a screenshot of your issue, that could be helpful. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Brandon

mjezierki
Partner
Partner

Hello,

I am on Incorta release: Release: 2023.4.0

The screenshot that You provided is for table insight. My issue is with charts. On chart this is not possible to change font size of values.:

mjezierki_0-1688482927590.png

Marcin

BrandonR
Partner
Partner

Yes, you are correct about charts. I missed that detail. In my testing however, I did find what might be a workaround, though it is not very controlled. When I was messing with the freeform dashboard option, I found that the insights were compiled a bit differently compared to the regular format. With a portrait dashboard and the fit width option, I was able to make the legend and values on the chart a bit bigger. 

Regular:

Spoiler
legendSize1.PNG

Freeform:

Spoiler
legendSize2.PNG

Brandon

Status changed to: Accepted
OmneyaRabie
Employee
Employee