cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun Friday: Favorite Mug

KailaT
Employee Alumni
Employee Alumni

There is nothing I look forward to more than starting my morning with a warm cup of coffee. I started collecting mugs when I started traveling a few years ago, typically stopping off in an airport Starbucks to get one of the famous "Been there" series mugs. Last month, my friend sent me the best gift I think I have gotten to date because it was one of the first times I had seen my soon-to be married name written out. Now, I drink my daily vanilla latte with oat milk out of my favorite mug.

IMG_3597.jpg

What's your favorite mug? How did you get it?

8 REPLIES 8

JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

My favorite mug is the one with coffee in it. Today it's cold brew in a pottery cup I got for participating in a mountain biking event.

PXL_20220909_142117181.jpg

RADSr
Captain
Captain

I have a small collection and drink nothing which requires a mug, but the sales guys will appreciate any mug design that that requires three mugs to complete the design 😉 

RADSr_0-1662991816900.png

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --

HeatherC
Employee Alumni
Employee Alumni

I believe that the start of a great day is always with the right mug! Even if the day goes a bit sideways, it is there to wrap your hands around and console you. This is my favorite mug with chamomile tea and a bit of Tupelo honey (is there anything better?!) This handmade charmer is from a family reunion several years ago. It keeps me close and connected even when we are 2500 miles apart! 

IMG_9318.jpg 

HeatherC
Employee Alumni
Employee Alumni

Such a perfect gift!