cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the which are all schemas are using my local files

Incortaconsulta
Cosmonaut

Hi - We have 100 + schemas  in our tenant, I need to find out which are all the schemas are using local files. Is there a way to find it? If its there, please tell me how do we do it?

2 REPLIES 2

Naruto
Cosmonaut

To My Knowledge we can get that by using Inspector tool, where we can see the metadata of schemas.

we can see the source of a table.

Will check if we can get some info from Incorta_MetaData or Audit schema, haven't tried it.

ahmedezzeldeen
Employee
Employee

One way to know this is from the xml definition for the schema ( If you exported the schema it will be an archive file of 2 files <schemaid>_loader.xml and <schemaid>_schema.xml. 

The loader file will have the schema definition, A table with localfile will have a line like the below. 

<dataset callbackOn="false" displaySource="LocalFiles / PK.csv" incremental="false" source="LocalFiles" subType="local" table="Amr.PK" type="fs" version="1">

Similarly a tenant export will be an archive , Folder schemas is having all the exported schemas. You can then apply a command like below in schema folder, The files that will appear is the schema that have localfiles

$ grep -l "source=\"LocalFiles\"" *_loader.xml
224_loader.xml
226_loader.xml
239_loader.xml
287_loader.xml
295_loader.xml
332_loader.xml
336_loader.xml
346_loader.xml
367_loader.xml
747_loader.xml
772_loader.xml