cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of IP addresses needed to be whitelisted for BI Tool access? ( or Data Agent )

RADSr
Captain
Captain

@JeffW  Has a good article on implementing a data agent:

https://community.incorta.com/t5/data-schemas-knowledgebase/incorta-data-agent/ta-p/1772

In that article there's a list of IPs which need to be whitelisted.   Is there a place to get the most up-to-date list?   I don't know if it has grown since June, but I know it's grown since the last time I went through the whitelisting exercise.

Also @JoeM  Apparently I need to add a label to post this - I chose 2022.2 because none of them seem especially apt, but I'm *really* on 2022.10.1  which isn't available in the choice of labels. 

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --
1 REPLY 1

JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RADSr -  we update the article as more IP addresses are added.  You can be notified of changes to the article by subscribing to it (top right corner option menu). You can get a quick glimpse of the last version update on the right rail. Jeff last updated this on October 18, 2022. 

It might be worth checking that the default notification settings are also still in place. 

Avatar > My subscriptions > Notification Settings > Scroll to "Edits to published knowledge base articles and topics in areas I subscribe to"

I'll take a look at adding more labels so you aren't forced to add a version where not applicable.