03-09-2022 02:18 PM
I have a bunch of insights which I need to reproduce as IA tables. I did one and it works, but the filters and calculations are kind of a pain in the next to reproduce. So I created a new schema w/ a sample IA table, exported it and a dashboard w/ the insight on it and am trying to put the XML spec for the insight into the XML spec for the schema.
I've gotten it to the point where it will import successfully, but then give a model update error when I open it in the UI:
05:32:02 PM 02/28/2022
Error while preventing dependent schemas from being loaded or updated at the moment.
I'm wondering if anyone has tried this and gotten an insight table spec successfully "translated" into an IA table within a schema.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-09-2022 02:19 PM
Update: Don't do this 😉 And thank you to support who deleted my test schema from the DB after it broke everything upon upgrading!