Ardeshir Ghanbarzadeh, Director, Product Marketing at Incorta
Use this discussion to ask Ardeshir any questions related to his session!
Session Date: Dec 8, 2022 @ 9:05AM
Modern finance applications that automate processes and workflows in the office of finance are a powerful way to improve budgets, forecasts, scenario planning, and increased efficiency of the financial close process. But these tools are only as good as the data that goes into them – and most today are hamstrung by rampant data loss and latency resulting from the limitations of traditional data pipelines.
These all-too-common constraints prevent finance teams from being able to drill down into transactional details and make it extremely difficult to validate topline metrics, identify sources of variances or perform root cause analysis. This routinely jeopardizes the quality, trust and accuracy of financial analysis, reports and forecasts.
Incorta’s analytics data hub solves this problem by delivering 100% of raw financial and operational data from sources such as Oracle, SAP and Salesforce to finance applications like BlackLine and Workday Adaptive Planning – two of the most widely-used tools in the office of finance. By providing complete control over data access and governance controls, finance teams get unrivaled access to all data from source business systems, enabling them to validate data and vastly improve the quality of financial analysis and reports – as well as their confidence in them.
On day 3 of App Week, find out how new data applications and destinations for Incorta’s Analytics Data Hub for Finance simplify data access, increase data accuracy to help finance teams reduce the close cycle times and improve forecasting and financial planning.
You will learn how to:
- Extract more value from your existing finance tech stack investments.
- Quickly deploy new financial close and planning projects in days with data apps for finance data sources and destinations.
- Increase the quality and accuracy of financial analytics, and operational reporting for cross-functional teams.
- Automate delivery of all financial and operational data to finance tools and systems.
- Enable self-service analysis and ad hoc reporting with complete visibility to transaction level details.