cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
divy
Cosmonaut

User would like to have ability to enable or disable totals on report (may be like toggle button accessible to users) based on the analysis. The functionality will be helpful in listing table, aggregate table and Pivot Table. For MVP, we can start with aggregate table (if we have to pick one)

3 Comments
RADSr
Captain
Captain

Beyond this?   ( aggregate table settings )   Or do you mean as a presentation variable setting?  

RADSr_0-1701800627482.png

divy
Cosmonaut

The feature requested is for end user/information consumer persona. Ideally my preference would be a toggle bar like this on bottom of screen where number of rows is displayed but it could be any place. 

I am not sure about presentation variable approach. Please share lil more. Ideally this setting should be insight level setting. 

Thank you.

RADSr
Captain
Captain

Ah - I see where you're going.   Kudo'd !    

The presentation variable would be for an "visible" property ( a property which should exist at multiple levels including row/column/insight ) but doesn't - so you could have a presentation variable "prompt" to choose whether something(s) should be visible or not.  

Alternatively - or, preferably in addition to the "visible" property - it would be nice to have the subtotal and totals toggle be part of the configurable things in the personalization feature.