cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun Friday! Best conference you have ever attended?️

KailaT
Employee Alumni
Employee Alumni

The countdown is on! In just ONE week, Incorta will be hosting it's biggest event of the year, Zero Gravitya full-day, online event bringing data architects, data engineers, data analysts, and data scientists together to go in-depth on the latest trends, technologies, and best practices for building and managing data pipelines in the cloud. This event is going to be action packed with so many sessions to choose from!

This week, let's chat about the best conferences you have ever been to. What made the event so memorable? What was your biggest takeaway? 

Bonus (imaginary) points: What Zero Gravity session are you most excited for?

3 REPLIES 3

JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can't put my finger on one single 'best' conference, but I can tell you the ones that I enjoy the most are conferences in which I get to reunite with co-workers and peers and attend similar sessions. I love being able to talk about the shared experiences and insights that we each derived from the sessions.

LayeredDelay
Employee
Employee

This one is an easy one for me. It would be Constellation Research Connected Enterprise 2019. An amazing conference with lots of cool speakers and even cooler attendees. It was inspiring in so many ways, never left a conference before so energized in my life. 

KailaT
Employee Alumni
Employee Alumni

Zero Gravity is NOW available on-demand! You can now watch 20+ sessions from technical experts in data management, data analytics & data science. Watch here.