cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"New" option not available for scheduling dashboards ( it is there for everything else... )

RADSr
Captain
Captain

Where do I begin looking?  I'm in the super admin group, I created and edited the dashboard.  

The documentation tells me:

------

Scheduler access rights

To access the Scheduler, in the Navigation bar, select Scheduler.

All Incorta Analytics users can access the Scheduler, but not all users can create or manage scheduled jobs. Only users who created or have edit rights to a dashboard can edit a scheduled job for a dashboard delivery. The users who create or have edit rights to a schema can create and manage a scheduled schema load.

Note

If you do not have edit rights and did not create a schema, the +New button is disabled.

---------

I *do* see "new" for schema loads, but not for dashboards

RADSr_0-1658963376620.png

RADSr_1-1658963400998.png

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --
2 REPLIES 2

RADSr
Captain
Captain

OK - I'm going to give myself a complex leaving these questions with seemingly obvious answers here instead of deleting them....

Dashboards ( apparently ) can only be scheduled from the dashboard by clicking on the share icon while viewing the dashboard  

RADSr_0-1659021046892.png

Why you can't click "new" in the scheduling tab as you do with every other object to be scheduled  is a question in search of a product enhancement request. 

But just in case anyone finds themselves in the same boat and types "scheduling dashboards" in a search box ...   there you go  🙂      

-- IncortaOne@PMsquare.com --

JoeM
Community Manager
Community Manager

You got it -  Right now seems it has to be done from the dashboard. I'll pass it up the chain and see if this is in the queue.